Sunday, July 16, 2006

as you see. the song has been changed.

Some very nasty lil scammers in the form of a sister has just tried to copy my music bar into her blog.

And to think I thot she was getting original without scamming my template like the last time.

well. whatever it is. she can very well cope on with herself. i am going to delete that music folder.




okay on to happier stuff.
***
I have been tagged by abby! so well. okay. I shall do that survey to waste some time.
7 random facts about me.
  1. I am a pianist no matter how many people say I look more the street side bausker.
  2. I am a matyr to Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour.
  3. I despise all Chinese pop/rock songs. ALL.
  4. I can speak basic Japanese
  5. I see more bad than good in people
  6. When it comes to alcohol, i have the constituition of a cow. Its in the genes I think. I never get drunk no matter how much I drink.
  7. I am supremely sceptical.

7 things that scare me.
  1. SNAKES.
  2. rocks that fall from the sky out of the blue
  3. scary monsters that live in my cupboards and under my bed
  4. This is embarassing, but an assignment unfinished with the deadline looming puts the fear of God in me.i am conscientious after all.
  5. bed-bound illnesses
  6. The last piece of any garment of sorts that I desire but I do not have the money to buy it, which leaves me a crazed insomaniac in fear that the next day when I get the money the piece is gone.
  7. Not enough Moolahs.

7 Random Music that im listening now.

  1. 思いがかさなるその前に…-- Ken Hirai
  2. 約束のカケラ --W-inds.
  3. Precious --伊藤由奈
  4. More To Life--Stacie Orrico
  5. キレイだ--W-inds.
  6. It's You--Ryan Cabrera
  7. Air Dry--Teddy Geiger

7 +1Things I Like Most

  1. The field and that raintree at Tanah Merah Mrt Station. Its the most beautiful place in the world 24/7. Everyone should take a look at the sky from there. Its breath taking.
  2. Time spent with friends.
  3. Books that are not cliched
  4. Songs written by artistes themselves
  5. SHOPPING.
  6. clothes
  7. Time spent alone.
  8. TRAVELLING.

7-2 things I say most

  1. "Hey bitch!"
  2. "Mah de."
  3. "Shite."
  4. " Whatever."
  5. "shoo."

I cant think of anything else actually. so next!

...

oh. I think i shall skp the next part too. They require me to tag 7 people. but less then 7 ppl noes the existance of this blog aniway.

Okay then. Hasanah, ur tagged.

*cackles*

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger roo said...

HULLO YOUUUUUUUU. What consitution of a cow! hahahahh!! Cows drink water and not milk! HAHAHAAA. Okay, stupid joke. I used to think that cows drink milk.

OH-kay. this tag is so random!! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home