Tuesday, July 18, 2006

i think its one of those moments again.
oh wait. what am i talking abt?
I never did felt like this before.

I hate people who keeps trying to pry things out from me. I HATE THEM SO MUCH. like there are reasons why people keeps things a secret. so respect them and keep ur nose out of it, before i actually disengage it from ur face with a mousetrap. It is such a turn off.

And there is a fine line btw being honest and not using your brain before you speak.

aniway. to happier things.

Japanese class after a long hiatus is going to start again soon, next week weds.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT.
*dreams of engaging long conversations with japanese people with elaborate, dramatic handsigns and signals."
ahhh. happy days...

And i think im finally going to get my book next week.YADA!~~~~
okay, a random entry to waste some time in kwee Hoon's class.
ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home