Just a quick write up before i go do myself in studying.
I love Charmed. Its great. all that zam zam bam and hot chicks in gorgeous clothes who claim they are like busy saving the world with all their perfect make up and swingy glossy hair. Hilarious. Absolutely unbelievable. but there you are.
So for an hour each week i forget how much a sucker reality really is and do some zam zam bam myself in front of the TV. The poses i can strike up! i swear i am a tormented artiste alrd.
Not talking much sense am I? well actually i have no idea what i am babbling about either.
Hail Samuel, nee Lee, chief procastinator reporting for duty sir!
I am going to get real philosophical here, so if ur tolerance to higher intelligence quota aint that high as it is, you should stop after reading this line.
Sometimes in life we keep asking ourselves questions, trying to find out what the answer really is- to clear that queasy uncomfortable feeling of insecurity ;to balance it out so you can see the bigger picture.
But is it really that important to know the answers to everith?
If your trying to get the answer out of me as to that one than im sorry i dun really know the answer either.
Yeah i noe. like bash me up alrd.
Im sorry. I suppose its that time of the month again. never mind i dun own a uterus and shed blood and god noes what every month, but man all these studying is so fucking depressing.
I clearly remembered i ordered a nice and happy life in Milan to go that includes a 3 storey mansion and a gorgeous 1965 original cadillac with more money to shake a stick at as my Dad is an all powerful underground mafia who sells high grade Hash to primary school kids all under 10 years of age for a living .
So what on earth is this shit life that im living in?
someone go fire that deaf person up there that who screwed me up so im living in this shithole as it is.
....
I demand a refund.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home