As you can see frm the entry below, i was pretty much delirious this morning.
But it was for a darn good reason man. ( and no, it was not giraffe related in any way, big nose, orange hair and all.)
i have considerably calm down since i have finished up a 20 page Wonder Action Plan- in 2 days. Talk about crushing.
I am so not going near my com for the next millienium or so nia.
***
Yes everyone. I am going to cut my hair soon.
and yes u bitch i can see what went thru ur brain when i just said that.
" about time too"
"it was looking like hay alrd'
"thank god he's finally over his paul twohill phrase."
"you mean it wasnt a wig??!"
Aniway.
i only allow 1 person on earth to cut my hair arrs. and he is at circular road and the darn salon isnt open today, plus tmr there is a tutorial so i cannot miss that. Therefore, I am going to have to pontang Marketing Lecture on Tuesday.
And I cannot believe my mom is NOT buying me a suit. The bitch!
i am going to have to borrow from my uncle. T_T
AND I AM SO GOING TO LOOK LIKE A FOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL.
=(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home