T-Time
I need a little T-time to get things into perspective. Life has gotten so crazy I realised I don't even know who I am anymore. I have no idea what I want from Life but one's thing certain- being stuck in the wreckage that is me now is definitely not something I wanted. Everything has become so blurry and stilted that reality has rocked me unbalance with me hanging adrift, slowly swirling down, down down into its twisting whirlpool.
CMM is a good course. In fact, its probably the best course in business school, which equals to bright future, lotsa opportunities for career blah yadda blah. Its Safe, risk free and even if you're a bottom feeder chances are you would be better off then say, the people from mechatronics. ( no offenses, so.) So yes. I am in a good course, I'm not a bad student, my grades doesnt make my mom feel embarrassed to anounce it with certain amount of decorum to the trio of competitive aunties during chinese new year.
But its not what I want.
I wished I was in design school. More specifically, apparel and design merchandising. If only I took a risk 2 years back and opted for it instead of being one of the many sheeps guarded firmly by the hand of reality and blindly chose the safer course.
But what's done, is done.
If i don't get into university I am so applying for Laselle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home