Tomorrow
I think tomorrow could be the cause of the reason why we just can't accomplish whatever we want to today.
We believe that time runs like a free fill for all of us. No need to worry that we can't be who we are today because tomorrow brings with it a fresh new opportunity and more importantly, time. Lots of it. Needless to say, it goes on as an evil procastinating cycle till we realise sometime too late that it is time to move on and we are still stuck where we are- In the "today" many years ago.
Oh, and thats when we get to see a spike in the this-is-your-life treatment, suicide rates and the boom of the emo culture when boys snog boys and girls throw back vodka shots like gummy bears in skirts so teeny tiny they might as well not be wearing anything at all.
Anything to place a mental viel over the big gapping hole in our lives.
But that really isnt the main problem. All of us on some subconcious level know that we are losing grip on many things we could be accomplishing with every second we procastinate. But we still continue with it anyway, because we hope for some magical solution that might suddenly appear to make everything happen without us slogging away.
And there really isnt. Maybe Life is supposed to be hard like that.
Although I would really appreciate it if I could have a peek into the future to see if i actually reap something out of the soul draining slogging that I would be doing today.
I never quite believed in all that " its the experience that counts" crap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home