I went on a one man shopping spree yesterday from 10am till 6pm.
It was great.
Too great.
I spent a 3 figure sum within a half hour.
And no. The first figure doesnt start with a "1".
This is EXACTLY what happens when a shopper ( or spendthrift, if u insist on calling a spade a spade) gets cooped up too long.
So im suffering from "Shopper's guilt" now. You know, that nauseous feeling of hysteria when u stare at your wallet and remembered yesterday's frenzied money throwing and feel like drowning yourself.
...
* places face in hand and moans*
omygod all those money that i SAVED from July till now all GONE after yesterday. I am but Suicidal.
How am i SUPPOSE to feed myself for this month?
i had better start to learn how to eat grass, so.
*****
I watched 2 movies consecutively yesterday- Lovewrecked and The Devil wears Prada. Lovewrecked was...well, what can i say? The absolute textbook version of a "Teen Flick". Hot hunk? check. Pretty girl who thinks she's hideous but everyone loves her? Check. Nice clothes,snappy lines and hot single from a debuting band? check, check check.
I have nothing against teen flick actually. Who am i to say anything when im a teen (barely) myself? But it certainly would have been more entertaining if it wasnt so goddamn predictable.
But nothing can be worse once you have watched High School Musical. Absolutely Nothing.
Therefore I have to say that The Devil Wears Prada was Fab.
Meryl Streep was so scary. if she was my boss i would have just popped my clogs after the first 15 mins. And the clothes! goodness. I dont even know where to start.
Fashion is a bitchy whore.
Suits me to the core, mind.
So yes, if any of you havent watched prada yet, i strongly recommend it. ( Great value all around; we would certainly come back next year etc etc.)
And i was going back home after my day of indulgence when i met melissa yet again at the bus stop where she was off to meet her muse. Had a lovely chat with her and she was mouth openly appalled at the amount of bags i was carrying ( a.k.a the stuff i bought)
And I suppose i have to tell you all now when i told her i spent a 3 figure sum she completely lost her power of speech. Sorry.
But if as acoording to Mr Yap we would seperated into different classes nxt term via CDSes, Melissa and I would be in the same class too! She's taking french! Lovely. at least i noe there's someone whos relatively nice who's going to be in the same class as me now. Thats something to think about when i get the horrors of next semester's class shifting. And i suppose there's effie too. SUPERB!
Thought of the day: Skinny pants are glam, but it is not possible to eat, seat or bend with them on. You just have to wear it standing or walking.
Okay im off to sules myself now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home