Oh yes!! I passed my japanese exam!!!!
Not with a fantastic grade, mind. but at least i didnt take 4 months to get to the next level.
Intermediate 2, Here I come!
***
Caught a movie today. have a gawk.

Unbelievably Hilarious. And the plot is so simple. but thats the thing with all japanese movies i guess. you can have your hidden tiger and dragon claws etc etc and i shall have my umizaru.thanks very much.
the thing is that japanese movies come to singapore over 7 months after they are shown in Japan and whatever japanese movie that you have watched in singapore are alrd very stale news. why cant they show the movie the same time as Japan?
oh and Deathnote is showing on the 19th of October. GREAT.
But I suppose none of you are into the Jap Culture huh. Korean stuff are very "in" nowadays. no offense mind but if i have to watch another lead actress who suffer from Cancer/ Stroke etc etc and her lover is a long lost brother im going to scream.
Now as oppose to that, watching cute japanese airhead girls doing mad stuff are much more entertaining. ( not porn!).
One day im going to pack my bags and head off to Japan to live there forever. As soon as I get the moolah and the language down pat. Just you see. Im not anti-singaporeanish but this place is just so...stiffling. Too much talk but too little done. And everybody riding rings around themselves and not seeing that life is actually for living and not getting stuck in an office at shenton way having the shite yelled out of you by your fat bald boss. or contemplating suicide if you didnt get an A grade for every subject.
I swear, this isnt an excuse for my laziness and incompetence.
...
well. not only I suppose.
Ah well.
either Japan or New York anyway.
what else? oh. I saw Hirzi and Izyan today at Cine Leisure. got a shock i suppose. I have been in out of school mode for so long meeting people from that realm just kinda jerked me off-balance. was not shell-shock enough to smile(kinda) and wave.
I love the hols. There is just absolutely nothing to do. Superb.
tata.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home