Hols
Its been a long time since I last updated i guess. Long for me at any rate.
But thats the point. There isnt anything much to update, 'cept the fact i gained about 5kg eating all those New Year Crap and gaining about a gazillion zits, otherwise, niante.
I am going for a job interview. Soon. Well soonish at any rate. I never did liked dressing up and frankly speaking being trapped in a large boardroom with 2 scary looking people twice my age is just about the last thing I want to happen. But I need to eat food, and buy clothes, therefore there really wasnt much of a choice to begin with.
This sem is going to seriously fuck me up, by like alot. My GPA is going to plummet so much it probably wouldnt see the light of day again, nevermind scoring me into a semi decent local university.
Oh wait, what the fuck am I talking about. There are only 2 local Universities. And seeing that I didn't end up in JC I would have to go to Australia or smth to get some negligent degree that would be just about as recognized as a toilet cleaner's job requirement.
It isnt like me to be blue...okay thats a lie. I am always blue, but the hols just make everything 10 times worse, shining a harsh white light on my crapness and my lack of achievements in life without the lovely hustle of school politics to keep things off my mind. I wished i had a little more control of my life, but seeing I cant't even keep up to a 3 day dieting plan for more than 3 hours, chances are ....argh. whatever. I dont want to go into details.
If depression were engagements, I am Jennifer Lopez.
This is one long droning up-my-bum post everyone. Sorry, but im in no mood to write another story.I wish I wasnt myself sometimes. But don't we all.
* slumps head on desk.*
PS: Thanks Keith and Asher. The mails were unexpected, sweet and made me less cynical as a person. Not exactly ground shifting, but hey, it made my day. And thats quite an achievement.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home