Saturday, February 10, 2007

another week--Done.

I remembered telling myself on Monday if I made it through the week, I'm going to give all my money to the poor because i certainly didnt think I was going to make it.

I even called the bestie to tell her she can have my entire W-inds collection and told her specifically which songs i wanted played on my funeral. The bitch fucking giggled, said thanks and bye without asking me for my suspicious requests.

I am such a melodramatic fool.

But its true. this week had been a nightmare. Late last minute project fuck ups and the deadlines for about a gazillion assignments all cramped into the 5 working days. I barely slept a wink.


Can't be said though for the amount I ate. Pressure turns me one hell of a gastronomic athelete.

I probably put on about 6kg or something. ah fuck.

The worse was presentation. Oh my god fucken scary. Looking at my classmates dressed up in their zaras and topshops and over made up faces presenting their stuff like a pro even though most of them are barely legal eerily reminded me scenes from Matilda. Like i said, I know my stuff, but that didnt stop me from freaking out inside chanting " im fucked im fucked im soo fucked..." a billion times while appearing cool and collected and telling effie to " leng2 jing4"

Lovely surprise from DD though. He said nice stuff about me which I don't believe for a second. Your man must have had been out on the piss that night. Good prescence? Dont kid me hon.

Random thought here: DD is such a living walking cliche of a chick-lit hottie. Don't ask me why, but thats what he reminds me of.

and im sorry u had to listen to me ramble like a fool. I shall stop here now.

Good luck for the individual speeches next week everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home