Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The diet didnt work.

My days with my beloved concealer are officially over.

*dumps concealer in the thrash*

Call me a bimbo, but dumping my concealer has probably got to be the hardest thing I ever done. Worse than the time I had to give up track and field cause my right leg is banjaxed.

The acne diet didn't work out. I refuse to believe the fuckers who could subsist on fruits and fruits alone for 14 whole days, never mind a month.

So I got an introduction from a friend ( thxs daphne!~) who had vv bad outbreaks but recently seemed to have improved by leaps and bounds. Went to see her face doctor today and came back 170 bucks lighter. OMG. There goes my new year clothes everyone.

The doc didn't allowed me to wear make-up. so for the sake of my skin, im going to brazen things out for the next 3 months.

Children will throw stones at me on the streets. babies will start roaring crying whenever I pick them up. I'm going to have to lie and say i got chicken pox. But who cares?

I will have lovely skin after 3 months.

Just do me a favour and give me strength to go to school tmr.

T-T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home