pause
Its not because there isnt anything happening in my life right now. There are. Just that they arent the things I wish that are happening to me.
So If one day god decides to stop time for just 24 hours, I might seriously consider becoming an altar boy, no matter how collapsed I am as a christian, or dirty atheist whichever way you put it.
Oh and not that i am one to spill dirt or anything, but you know when a teacher has failed you when you learn 6 hours worth of tutorials in under 45 minutes from some lab technician. when you didnt even get anyth into your head when the teacher was teaching you.
There is so much politics going on I am no longer surprised at anything. I don't want to do anything anymore. even though there are tons of deadlines to meet. Or the fact that singcam proposal and BMR are still not done yet. I don't have the energy. Or the coping ability. What's wrong with wanting to lie in bed and stare at the ceiling while you count the number of breathes you are taking?
I am slowly turning invisible, and I like it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home