2nd bout of good news- I passed my piano exams!
I cannot believe I passed. My sight reading was shite. total pants. keplunked.
Jeezus!
Maybe she loved me. That is the only reason I passed. The only reason I can think of. I tell you. The only reason. my pieces were shite. My scales were shite. my sight reading was like,beyond.
beyond comprehension, that is.
Aural was the only good segment.
and the pass wasnt even like a shite pass. It was in fact, a not bad pass.
thank god for deaf cock screw curls norwegian accented examiners.
****
and then life starts all over again when my jap class starts on weds.
i have been calculating.
each intermediate class takes about 2 months and i have to seat through another 2 more of them. And if all goes well with me passing every single exam, I would reach pre-advanced level by May next year.
but as they say, we should never count our chickens before the eggs are hatched...or smth like that.
I cant really rmb.
anyway.
In the pre-advanced stage there are 3 levels and each take about 4 months. And like i said, if everyth goes as planned, I would be in the advanced stage by may 2008. and since there is only one advanced stage that takes another 4 mths, I would be able to tell you to piss off and screw yourself in jap like as if i was commenting the weather right in front of your face and you wldnt know it.
But i really shouldnt be thinking so far ahead into my future.
for all we know, I might be knocked down by a lorry and get pancaked to within an inch of my life tmr when i go off to watch The Banquet. ( which btw, the movie critics swear its the movie of the year. How many of those have we got those now?)
Or I get discovered by some hot-shot modelling agency and get hoisted off to Milan for modelling training and strut down the runway during fashion week 2007 in New York wearing some crazy creation of Alexander Mcqueen waving to the cam and saying " Hi Mom! Look! no undies!" or so on.
and start snorting drugs and landing up in every hospital in New York claiming " Over-Exhaustion" and " Dehydration" ala Lindsay Lohan.
and become the best friend of Paris Hilton for 3 months before I join the outcast group of Nicole Ritchie and Nicky Hilton. That is if nicole ritchie can still be seen what with her disappearing right before our every eyes.
....
I think I have been cooped up in the house for too long now.
But hey, its my right dream.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home