yays!~
I have found a Job(s)!!! Thanks to Qian Ru and my Mom's friend I'm going to have the moolahs rolling in all the way till 22nd October.
Thanks Roo!!
***
Today Im going to talk about some of my favourite things. Just Because.
1)Chilli. i need to have at least 3(sticks) of those everyday.I may freak you out when I say this but sometimes when Im hungry and have noth to eat i eat chilli padis. straight from the pack. Mind you thats only on days when I have noth to eat. But isnt that a much better snack then twisties lays and so on? The hotter the better and if my tongue actually falls off then so be it. Even when I am deathly sick i still take Balacan with my bowl of plain porridge. Frankly, i rather die then to live a day without them. Monsieur's Favourite choice of drug.
2)It was a tough choice btw retail therapy and Jpop, but i have to say Jpop. I have been hooked to it since Pri 2 and I certainly dont see it fadding off a whole decade later. More Obsessed, truth be told.So what if i have no idea what they are singing about? so what if some of them dont even look human? and most importantly, so what if their cd cost 80 bucks per album? I rather cut off my ears then to listen to C-pop.
3)2 words: retail.therapy.
4)None of you know this so i would tell u now-I love to run. Jog, sprint, whatever. This may sound awfully cliched but i have always thot that since god hadnt granted me with a pair of wings i have so obviously wanted since age 2 i would just have to sub them with my pair of legs. and that i suppose may also be why i have always been the one of the top 10 runners in my school. *smug*
and just with the good there's always the bad.
1)I hate dirt, uncleaniness and mess of all shapes, sorts and sizes. HATE.
2)People who rush me. The more they rush, the slower i take. pt is to get them so fustrated they turn blue in the face and die of cardiac arrest. yeap.
3)Lack of sleep makes me want to smack anybody i meet and throw food at anyone facing me.
there!
I guess thats another blog entry taken care of.
tata~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home