I am officially a Prison Break Fan.
And its like, wierd as im never a serial drama buff. dun have the required attention span see. many a times I have tried to watch the OC only to be rudely woken up by me mom screaming the shite out of me for not turning off the telly and sleeping on the couch.
but then again, it might just be a terrible show.
Ditto Smallville. But im trying my best to keep up.
yes so anyway as i was saying. Prison Break is just like the most amazing show and the best part is there isnt a huge amount of hotties to make it a success. Wentworth Miller just about make it to the show's hottie list, and thats it. The rest of them are either Bozos or slapheads.
Desperate Housewives have bimbotic madames, LOST has greasy dirty sexy people and Charmed has 3 gorgeous witches who have no idea how lucky they are to have such wondrous lives as theirs which Im frankly quite jealous of.
and a shallow thing like me prefers prison break to the rest them.
I must be growing up after all. yikes. that is so not a good thought.
***
French Lesson was great. albeit there was a small glitch when our hot gay french teacher mistook the malay girl behind me as a Japanese and me as an Indonesian, I was having a good time Je m'apelle-ing, Ca Va-ing and Comment Tu T'apelle-ing my way through the rather enjoyable 2 hr lesson.
I enjoyed it so much I went off to crush Effie's tutorial and promptly became teacher's pet of the french lecturer there where she mistook me as a hardworking, night oil lighting student when she found out what i had done.
I nearly went for the 6-7pm lecture too, but I decided to get a grip on myself. Who the hell am I to fly off from tradition and miss the MTV JP POP 1 hr session that airs 7-8pm every weekday?
I have a good feeling Im going to do just great for this term.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home