I cannot believe they are not showing the re-run of prison break today.
seriously. damn them! Whats an hr long episode of substaintial TV programme as compared to the overload in bollywood movies today? >=(
okay. so i watched it on thurs alrd. but like all things nice (money, clothes, character assasinations aka bitching in a nicer term) there is no such thing as too much of a good thing. besides watching Prison Break in the night and in the day has 2 very different feel to it. I swear, its true.
I had been about to wish all indians out there a happy deepavali today, but since u guys are the cause of my current distress, I dont think so. hmph.
yes thats how much of a fan i am of prison break.
okay on to the important stuff. so we aint changing classes after all. I sld be glad but I cant stop feeling a terrible hollow anti climax as i had been mentally preparing myself since last month for the executive reshuffle. I hate to be caught on the hop see. Preparing myself for the very worse just in case it really happens.
One of the golden rule I live my life by. Get it before it gets you, even if you have no idea what it is anyway.
and now that its a false alarm im frankly, quite pissed off. I have just completely wasted about 2 months worth of self preparation and anxiety control.
The only consolation would be that i got into french. but who wouldnt anyway, when u enroll yourself 3 mins after they offically open registration?
I am kiasu, therefore i am.
and the timetable rawks. I can bring myself to orchard everyday after school from 3 pm onwards. Hooray!
thats the up side.
the down side? I could rant to you about how I nearly choked on my apple when i discovered that i would be enstranged with CSS for 2 hrs this term for lab lessons and the Great Moaning On the Phone with my best friend for 2 hrs straight after that.
I could probably also tell you how Effie and I planned to relief ourselves from the harsh cruel reality that is of our timetable in the hands Qian Ru when we realized Double D would be giving 2 hrs of tutorial.but really, it hardly makes for reading material.
But just so you know, it involves a cut throat razor, a high rise building, and a " you jump, I jump" scene from the Titanic.
Oh and Qian Ru of course.
Oh Darlings, its back to the non stop rush of deadlines and presentations again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home