I have always felt that all my life I am just that one step behind everyone. No matter how much I chase after it to keep up somehow the neverending cycle of changes just leaves me far far behind, eating the dust that it leaves.
Everyone around me will be the first to get/do someth. It can be just about anything. The first to become a pro at english, the first to get a new fashion piece, the first to become more mature about life yada yada.
And I will look at them, and think " how the hell do they do it?"
Luckily, somehow or other, I will catch up. I always do. but whats the pt when everybody has alrd entered a new realm of things?
Its fustrating to always be no.2 at everything.
sorry, but im just having a real down day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home