Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I love this song. Orson's no tomorrow as u sld be hearing now as you are reading this unless ur some wierd anal retentive who shuts my fab songs up the moment u enter my site.

Its got such a swing-your-hair-around-and-jump-on-the-bed feel to it.

And damn fuck blogger. The emo entry tt u saw below was done on sat but blogger was having a menopause moment and didnt allowed me publish it and i didnt see any point posting it again today.

but sod it i have alrd written so u might as well have a look.

A million thanks to nana for being my fabulous personal online shopper and getting me Prison Break season one DVD for a fab 9 bucks. Thankews so much! or as they say in french:

Merci Beaucoup!~

yea im such a show-off.

*god im so loving this song - swings hair around like herbal essences commercial-*

I am going through another wierd phrase in my life. I have never liked sweet stuff before but now i have an obscene obsession over them. ditto the serial drama thing. and now im having a biscuit rampage binge.

If I hadnt had a penis I'd almost swear my period's coming.

so yes. Its getting really unhealthy. I ate 5 packs of plain toasted biccies today, 3 mugs of vv vv sweet tea because everyone knows biccies are nothing without strong sweet tea and half a pint of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food for Lunch and Dinner respectively.

thereby losing my appetite for rice and various random salty dishes.

and I know I have got to do something about it. But its so hard. Its like trying to blow a bubble out of a fucking bubblegum, which everyone knows is absolutely fucking impossible.

or at least for me it is.

The curse of the short tongue. damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home