Saturday, December 02, 2006

Talk about ungratefulness....

I am breaking out in fucking hives now. Just because of a good deed that I made.

I am talking about my ungrateful hamsters.

Stupid, lazy fat hairy fuckers they are, sleeping and eating all day long with me cleaning up their crap week after week with not a single word of complaint and today while i was cleaning out their cages out the goodness of my heart, the fat fuckers bit me.

And they didnt just bit me. They bit me long and good and hard.

emphasis on long.and hard.

I had to literally fling the fat hairy fucker 6 feet into the air to pry it off my little finger, which is the size of an elephant's feet now.

Minutes after the bite, I started coughing, and choking and itching all over the place. My eyes watered, my face became a palette of a hundred different shades of red and it was all that i could to not scratching myself like a dog.

My face now look like a stupid modern art crap.

and this might be a little too much information, but lets just say the places on my body with follicles itch the most.

sorry.couldn't resist it.

How the fuck am i suppose to go to school on Monday?!

I swear, I'm never going to go near my hamsters again. FUCKERSSS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home