Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Photography--The new weight loss solution

It never came to me fiddling with Le photo-chemical process could result in the loss of a kg.

but it did.

His up-his-arse highness short slaphead of a photog teacher whom I cant rmb his name even though I have sat through his class thrice alrd set such ridiculous sky rocketing requirements for his precious one piece photo of an assignment that I trekked the whole island today looking for a grand total of 6 hours just for that perfect shot.

6 hours. On foot. No lunch.

The result is that i not only lost approximately 1.5kg today walking from Chinatown to the esplanade to the CBD, My legs are no longer responding to any form of movement whatsoever. Not that I mind you see. I am perfectly happy to be lying in my bed with my industrial size box of chocolate biccies till the turn of the next century, thanks very much.

So girls, the next time you want to lose the lard for that hunk or an upcoming tanning holiday? dump that gym membership card and feed your lean cuisine to your backstabbing ex-boyfriend's dog. Just go out there and get urself a short fat demanding photography teacher and see yourself transform to skin and bone.**



**results vary according to individuals. and the asshole factor of said photography lecturer.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laugh* I lost some 15lbs on a 35-day trip to Africa (climb Kilimarjaro, go on safari, etc.). Nothing like being active all the time to shed the weight. My story is here, but be warned... it's a long read!

I have my own photo site (Background Exposure) but it doesn't host any pictures from Africa since the lab scratched all my negatives when they were originally printed. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home