Sick
I shouldnt have eaten that whole packet of pick & mix.
I knew I should'nt.
Not to mention guzzling a whole box of after dinner mints pre-dinner time.
Therefore waking up at 4am on Monday morning shivering beneath my duvet and a burning sensation up my throat, I quickly realized with heavy trepidation in my heart that the punishment for my day of chocolate eating debauchery had arrived.
Needless to say, dragging myself up to school with a temperature of 38.3 degrees was more than just lifeforce sapping itself. But tough bitch that i am, I brazened it out, reasoning to myself that if the Africans go ard with no nosh for 5 days in a row without turning into a pack of bones, then this was piss easy.
wrong executive decision, Im afraid.
By mid-afternoon I was shaking like a willow tree despite it being 34 degrees celsius under a blinding hot sun acting emo for portrait shots as demanded by the Cliffy the Perve. My head weighed about 3 tonnes and I cld barely think, nevermind talk.
Just as well I kept my mouth shut anyway. Loud noises made me want to puke, Bright lights sent rivets of nausea shooting up my throat and air conditioned rooms were pure hell.
In short, I had became delirious.
By 4pm, I was such a wreck, I barely manage to hobble to hail a taxi and it was a miracle itself I survived the ride home and even took a bath.
Somebody should have called the pope.
Monday in short ended for me at 5pm when i turned of the blinds and snuggled into my duvet for a 16 hour slumber.
I swear, I am never ever going to touch chocolates again for the rest of my life.
...
Well, till I get much better anyway *coughs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home