Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WARNING: High Rant Content.

You have been warned.

***

Don't talk to me about feeling like you have been bull-dozed honey.

I have spent the whole day studying. Like mugging. And I have only finished management principles. lesson learnt? never underestimate the power of not reading the entire module and expect to breeze through the whole of it in 2 days.

I'm so screwed.

ah well.

And bloody hell I misread an 8 mark question for feature writing on Monday. I wouldnt have been so pissed off if I hadnt known the answer to the correct question but the point is, I KNEW!!!! OMFG I K.N.E.W.

There goes my A.

Boo hoo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! T_T

...

oh wow. it feels so unbelievably uplifting to rant like an airhead after so long. Not like it would change my grades though.

*sulks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home