Friday, December 08, 2006

The quiet before the storm.

So people all around are going bazook with the amount of work that there had been hauled at and more then a just a few of them are approaching dangerous burn out zones.

Not me though. This semester has been like one long holiday in greece with magaritas on tap.

which is of course, not a good thing.

But I suppose it aint really a bad thing either. Many are the times in periods of stress during examinations and everlooming project deadlines that I don't perform as well as I logically should, with the hours I put in and the amount of hair that falls out of my scalp.

And i ain't doing that bad actually. Not a single C in sight with a couple of Bs under my belt and a shining A crookedly pinned on my shoulder pad. So far,so good.

However, I bet my run of good luck is about to run its way into the ground though. No way will fate allow me to shine for major examinations and tests that will actually put an impact on my grades. Time has taught me that only too well.

Needless to say, I have not studied. At all.

No intention to start tonight, as it is. I shall start tmr.

Ah procastination, thy name is samuel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home