Sunday, December 03, 2006

Know-it alls.

At some parts of our lives we are bound to have met some of them. You know who i am talking about. Them little fuckers with their "opinionated minds" and "What I see is what I say" persona that could put a plight upon your day and tear shards from you heart.

It doesnt matter that they use the catch-all phrase " But Im just being honest!" to save their asses "cushion" the impact. The damage has alrd been done and you would be the one running a hot bath and looking for your cut throat razor in your dresser.

Personally, I don't actually mind harsh comments from people whom I think are more intelligent, more mature and with better taste then me. After all, aint I the one knocking on their door demanding them to tear shards off my heart? mind you though. It isnt all the time that the comments are horrible. The gods might be smiling on you and you could just luck out on a compliment. But how many times does that really happen?.

What I think that is really criminal and heinious are people who are more inferior then you in every single aspect that is humanly possible that dish out unwanted comments that are not even initiated. People that tell you your photographs suck and look terribly unfocused and would end up with a D if Cliffy Yap even actually give his time of the day at it and take a glance. People who have no knowledge whatsoever of photography and with a GPA of 1.75 even though he is in design school. People you don't even know of.

A troll would have done much better.

I would have happily douse the mother fucker right now with kerosene and set him on fire if I am not such a law obliging citizen , so pissed off I am.

i cannot tell you how fuckingly unbelievable that person is. You have to hand it to him though. he's got skin thicker then the hide an elephant. Bullets couldnt possibly graze him. they'd just bounce right off it.

As nana said, I would sules him if I had a thick enough stick to ram his iron rim.

Therefore, I am pleased to announce that my photographs this time round are gorgeous even though there had been a last minute hitch that got my knickers twisted in more ways than one.

so~

Die you mother fucking chee bye. ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home