Saturday, April 21, 2007

Wasted Time.

Wasted time bring about pain, regret and trouble--We know this. The only problem lies in that we arent aware enough to fix it. As a result it goes on every day in our lives and I sometimes wonder what would it have been like if I was wasn't such a workshy lazy whore and grabbed every single opportunity that life had left on my doorstep before it got snatched off by someone else.

The solution is simple. But it requires guts, hardwork and sometimes even pride, which divides the man from the boys when a situation grinds down to these factors-- Do we fling in the towel, half-heartedly delude yourself that there wasn't any point in trying anyway or do we grind our teethand get on with it?

I am definitely a candidate for the loser category. Too many things have slipped through my fingers that I am quite certain life would have been a very different story had I fought harder for my dreams but tt's just it--I don't. I am not strong enough and I want to change that.

I suppose it isnt so much thinking how worth it would it be fighting for what we want, but whether we even give in a fight or not.

PS: Hope you guys lurve the new song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home