Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hope.

Being right about things all the time isnt that great as it seems to be.

I am very self aware unconciously, even though my concious self tend to shy away from things that I don't like to face even when I know that eventually I would have to, sooner or later. Life's wierd that way-- Knowing the ineveitable yet trying to find all the loopholes around it because we keep having hope that maybe it would'nt turn out the way that it would.

But it always turn out the way we first assume anyway, because like all things experienced for the first time, we are still clear in our judgement before it clouds us over with time.

I suppose this is a little hard to understand and i mightnt be making much sense, but nevermind.

I am going to stop working once the school officially starts. As hard as it is to believe, i think I'm going to be very sad leaving GV. So I wasnt Mr. Sociable, but at least I was more at home there than I ever was in school. Which makes me wonder what kind of person am I anyway, being able to socialise better with the ITE students and 16 year old drop-outs then everyone from CMM.


I am from a different world I think, but I never once did felt I belonged in it. Which makes me wonder if I am really a closet Beng at heart, just that I am in english literate, japanese speaking, O'level cert holding denial. Its hard to feel like I barely belong to the human race. People say that we are suppose to know our "other half" the moment we lay eyes on them which I think is perfect rubbish, but I always harbour a little hope that maybe they are right.

Hope, its a terrible thing.

Okay, enough of all this up-my-bum stuff. So i went for dance class yesterday. Ubercool. Gave me fierce resolution to never eat again which wore off the minute I reached home and saw dinner on the table. I am so going to go for dance class every day after school even though it gave me terrible buttaches.

Our instructor was a great man for shaking his bonbon and dropping it like its hot.

Thank god he's below age 30.

...I'm going to miss my hot collegue when I quit. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home