Sunday, November 05, 2006

I need to cope on with myself.

This is already the 2nd week in school, and I am still flouncing around in my holiday mood thinking about the next country to go to in December.

Japan would be great. So would New York and Los Angeles and Munich and Spain and...

You get the idea.

So why does my mom insist on fucking Dubai?!! She might as well ask me to spend christmas in Siberia. but hope is not lost everyone. She hasnt booked any tickets yet.

But she had better hurry, or we would indeed be going to Siberia and feed raindeers while we watch our nose and ears fall off.

Anyway thats not what I am here to talk about.

Im here to make a pact to myself and everyone else on my blog to know that of this moment, I am going to change and become a better student. because I'm so going to make sure my name appears on that Director's List in 2 years time.

The other reason would be that my previous semester's grade aint that hot and i got to pull my socks up before they ask me to fuck off to design school.

So here goes.

I, Samuel Lee Wei Jun, swear to make time for daily revisions at least 2 hrs everyday ( exclusive Wednesday because i have Japanese class and Friday because nobody is the mood to do anything so close to the weekend) and pay attention to all subject lectures instead of scribbling on my notebook and playing Hang man with my mates, and to overall become one of the top students of CMM this term whereby everyone will follow my good example and become a pretty role model for fellow aspiring students and peers.

Failure to comply will result in the loss of the following items and privileges.


  1. Gorgeous Gold chandelier Tee from Revoltage
  2. One new shirt a week policy as weekly reward for going to school.
  3. Flesh Imp Black Leather Bag
  4. Mise Sclusive Goods

sign: Samuel Lee Wei Jun.

There. You guys all see it now. And i have already made the first step of becoming a good role model by getting full marks for my MMPrin quiz and posting 4 posts at the forum. See! I am determined to make it happen this term.

and because if i dun make it, Im going to lose the above 4 privileges which I frankly cannot live without and see no point in continuing living without them.

Now if that can only be true for my French...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home