Wednesday, January 24, 2007

T'was January

Holy mother fucking shite.

I am fucking breaking out!!!

And you'd swear at the ripe old age of 18, it would already have been passe. jeezus.

But its January, and like all other Januaries for the past 5 years, The lil fuckers always bloom this time of the year left right and centre like bloody peaches on a hot summer's day.

Which, as according to procedure, would leave me scarred and depressed the following month of my birthday, undoubtly mother nature's huge scam to make me look like a big gobshite as I take one step closer to my impending grave.

But no more!

Someone up there must have taken pity on me last night while I surfed the net under the duvet convinced I was the ugliest person on earth when I accidently bumped into


this.

My fellow bumpy sistas in the street, go take a look urselves.

And I swear to god upon this day, I shall never be fat or ugly again.

It just takes a little bit of will power. a Little bit.

And since I have already eaten an idustry sized packet of kettle chips for breakfast before this post, I shall start immediately after publishing it.

The next 14 days is going to be tough, tough, tough.

Luckily, i am too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home