Believe.
THE.RAIN.IS.NOT.FUCKING.STOPPING.
and I have a night photography assignment to complete, rain or sans rain by tonight. Because penny pincher Mr Lim doesnt allow overnight camera loans on friday.
But I am calm. Repeat.
I.AM.CALM.
because the rain will stop. Because my night photography will be fucking fab. And Mr Yap will realise he has a brilliant student who has consecutively handed in straight As assignment and like a humongous tidal wave hitting his big thick head, he will recommend me to some hot shot photographer from say, France because secretly he is a closet gay and has had a hot rendezous with an equally fat, bald but brilliant French photographer. I will make my name in a 2 pronged approach of brilliant pictures and low grade sexual favours to the pair of them fat bitches all over the world and be happily married with a hot french model.
All accomplished before I reach the unfavourable age of 25, when your arse starts its slow descend to the floor, your skin shrivel up like wet tissue paper and you stop erecting twice per hour, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the week.
And oh guess what? the rain has just fucking stopped.
Thank god.
I'm off biatches!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home