Thursday, February 01, 2007

Contrary-ness

I am worried.

I fear im currently being fobbed off with a false sense of security that I have almost finished all my work that there is left to do for this sem, only to be given a very nasty surprise at the last minute that i have indeed, left something out and therefore would be headed for the gallows soon after.

Thereby i'm going to make a list of stuff that I am supposed to do and have done. Please be kind and help me see if i have left anyth.

-Percomm/MMPrin Project
-This week's forum posting

-ICA 3
-IWA 2
-French Speech Presentation
French Group project
Photography Group project

-Individual Speech presentation preparation ( visuals! im so in trouble T-T )
-Group project presentation


I'm like almost that sure I haven't left anything out but as they say now, of the best packed of mice and men etc. etc.

Also, as you might have realised, i have been posting short stories on the blog. I admit, I am not a good writer but well, gimme ur lovely comments y'all. I love literature and just as well really, since im on a story writing kick.

Much better at any rate, then to turn ur brain into sludge with our local TV entertainment.

And omg today's february! I'm offically old T-T

ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home