Self instinct
If there is one thing on earth that i can rely on when all else are a whirl of maddening confusion, that would be my uncanny instinct.
I wasn't born Mr.Confident, and never likely to be seeing how things have stayed resolutely the same over the years. Its funny. The things in life that you desperately want to change refuse to budge an inch and the things you hold close and dear metamorphosizes so quickly and to such an extent there isn't anything left that you can do except to watch it quietly and accept.
Okay anyway that wasn't the point. Life is still a contrary bastard anyway.
So as i was saying, I never did knew I had in me till a few years back although in the backwash of my mind I always noticed my judgement of how things are going to turn out, how the person is really like inside etc etc are surprisingly accurate. Although insecurity always got the better of me and i choose the choice that has been pressured onto me. I always end up wrong in the end of course.
No, I'm aint actually boasting. I'm quite in awe myself.
But no matter, i know better now.
Die be the first bitch now who undermines or worse, mock the choice I choose and the judgement I make.
So you want to know what i can do. Well actually, you don't. but Im going to tell you anyway. thats because im shameless and im bored and have nothing to do.
I am quite good at making the correct decisions, most of the time. I tend to have an idea what will happen when i make a particular choice and never pick the wrong one. Thats how i landed in CMM in the first place and not interior designing in design school where apparently its better to work in an indian sweat shop for 20 hours a day then to seat through their 3hr tutorials. And thats just regular school stuff. i havent even touched on the unbelievable amt of projects they have.
I know whose the closet bitch, the unadulterated bitch who everyone thinks is so the bomb, and of course the run-of-the-mill bitch. ( but that doesnt need much instinct work i think.)
I noe I sound awfully full of myself to judge people like that when i dun even noe them well yada yada crap but trust me I aint smug and more often then not i am often right in the end and its well too late when she is running rings around your boyfriend. It has happened before and it will happen again.
Well, seeing is believing I guess.
Alright Im off to do my forum posts now.~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home