Day 2
Yup, I told you guys i would keeping you in track, so yes, I had a few setbacks initially, but the crazy rampage binging has been controlled and I am now "steady on" in Day 2.
Well, I did cheat i suppose. kaya sanwiches and one chocolate pocky stick. The chocolate pocky stick was a mistake of course, but how many kaya sandwiches are you going to eat to get a zit?
Impossible. But just to be sure, i'm cutting that out too.
My life has suddenly become very small.
There is only so many apples and bananas you can eat before you tie yourself to the chair and padlock the fridge when raw primal hunger kicks in.
But i'm not bloody giving up. I have started so i shall finish.
Besides, its only 14 days.
After that I can eat all the carbs I want.
Oh my god I hope all this effort is worth it.
I refuse to look like a leper on my 18th birthday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home