Job
I have been on a hardboil american series fest.
You name it. LOST, Desperate Housewives, Prison Break. Thanks to the internet im on par with the american viewers. All i need now is to find an interest somewhere inside me to watch Grey's Anatomy.
So I think I found a job. Well. sort of. Applied for NYDC and the only glitch in the deal was a 6 month contract that could very well threaten my non-existanish social life. 4 days a week with a minimum of 4and a half working hours per session. Accept? Reject?
Thing is my mom is kinda against it. Ditto my aunt and her aunt and her neighbour's fren after my mom spreaded the word down the entire family tree that I Got A Job. Therefore chances are if I do get the job, Im going to take it.
Bree's gay son was right. " when you start pushing us down one road with all your might, the other road would start to look very appealing."
But well, do you think i sld take the job if I get it? I mean, according to the photo-fy teacher second year is going to be kinda busy in an understated way. But seeing as its him thats hardly reliable source of information. Never trust a man who has a shiny bald head and a 50cent comb in his back pocket.
Give me your thoughts guys. im gonna need it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home