Sunday, April 22, 2007

Like the way studying doesnt raise your marks, dieting makes you fat.

I mean, given a choice, would you rather be skinny and depressed or fat and happy? I for one gained 5kg this entire holiday- it is so needlessly redundant to say that im incredibly suicidal that I don't even do it anymore.

None of my anorexic clothes fit; my jeans only go up to my thighs.

At this rate, if I still can't find anything to wear i would have to go to school butt naked tomorrow.

But I'm not worried. No I am not. Because if I can lose 5kg last year in 2 mths during the hols, there certainly is no problem dropping the lard this sem seeing that I have the added factor of seeing Mr. Yap and Ms Chuah for 6hours every week, for the next 2 months.

Whatever that doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Now would someone pass me that cut-throat razor please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home