Monday, December 18, 2006

I just did something very desperate and very foolish.

Nana should know.I spent almost 3 hours grilling her on MSN last night. She's great. Nobody comes nicer then her. Even though she's a lousy liar, but I forgive her. ^-^

I will say this for her tho. When the Mars bars are down, this woman is worth her weight in Kit Kats.

So now, we wait.

***

Its kinda ridiculous to shell out a bomb on new winter clothes when you alrd have a ton of them for a four day trip which they probably won't see daylight again hidden in the back of my wadrobe after the trip for the rest of the year.

I swear, i really tried. But there is absolutely nothing that is remotely fashionable about the stuff that I bought 2 years ago for the Europe trip. Going to a country when half the population weigh around the average weight of a small indian elephant, you can wear a dead skunk thrown over like a pashmina and you would still look good.

And i had been young and foolish. Caring more about keeping warm then upholding my image. Really. the things we do when we are young.

Not that im very old of course.

Im going to Japan in 4 more days. Japan. the land of manorexics and gurls with small hips and big busts and big, big humongous curls.

See my point now? I can't possibly wear those plasticy material jackets with their awful color and bulkiness. We would be laughed at. I can just imagine it now. Them jap gurls with their huge curly hair and mini skirts and killer boots even though its in the dead of the winter laughing the piss at us, throwing stones and going " Omaera wa singaporu jin desuka? Hontou ni kimochi waruii desu neh!"

The shame of it. I can't let it happen.

and I don't really have much money left.

oh damn damn damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home